The Board of Directors of OMAN REFRESHMENT( the “Company”) has the pleasure to invite the shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting General Meeting, which will be held on Monday at 05:00 PM on28/03/2022, via the electronic platform to hold Annual General Meeting general meetings which can be assessed through the website of Muscat Clearing & Depository Company (www.mcd.gov.om) and will be held in this location (Radisson Blu Hotel Al Khuwair). If the quorum requirement for holding the Annual General Meeting is not fulfilled, a second Annual General Meeting General Meeting shall be held on Wednesday at 05:00 PM on 30/03/2022, via the electronic platform which can be assessed through the website of Muscat Clearing & Depository Company (www.mcd.gov.om) and will be held in this location (Radisson Blu Hotel Al Khuwair)to discuss the following agenda:
Annual Ordinary General Meeting Agendas:
1. To consider and approve the Board of Director’s Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
2. To consider and approve the Corporate Governance Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
3. To consider the Auditor’s Report and to approve the Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account) of the Company for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
4. To consider and approve the proposed cash dividend to the shareholders, as on the date of the meeting, amounting to 60 baisa for each share for the financial year ended 31 December 2021.
5. To inform the shareholders about the related parties' transactions entered by the Company during the financial year ended 31 December 2021 (as per Annexure 1).
6. To approve the sitting fees of the Board meetings paid to the Board of Director’s members for the previous financial year ended 31/12/ 2021, and to determine the sitting fees for the next fiscal year ending on 31/12/ 2022 (As per Annexure 2).
7. To consider and approve the proposal of distributing the total sum of RO 150,000 as remuneration for the Board of Directors of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021. 8. To consider the amounts allocated and spent for the company’s social responsibilities for the year ended on 31/12/2021 (as per Annexure 3).
9. To discuss and approve the proposed allocation of RO 50,000 to fulfill the Company’s Corporate Social responsibilities for the year ending on 31 December 2021.
10. The appointment of the Auditors for the Company for the financial year ending 31/12/ 2022 and to approve their fees.
According to the Company's Articles of Association and the controls for holding General Meetings using modern technology issued by the capital market authority , we would like to draw your attention to the following:
1. Legal person, exclusively, has the right to delegate a natural person to attend the General Meeting and vote on its behalf through technical means, provided that this natural person has an investor number in MCDC.
2. Voting on any of the agenda items begins no more than three days before the date of the General Meeting until the voting process ends on the day of the General Meeting. If the shareholder’s shares are increased or decreased, the voting process will be canceled, and the shareholder will have to vote again on the day of the General Meeting.
For further information please contact on telephone No 99638523 or email: SSalmi@pepsioman.com