- Grade 'A' construction companies, having minimum of 10 years experience in the Sultanate of Oman and have relative experience of similar projects 'construction of foodstuff warehouses and accommodation building having total built up area of 20,000 sqm' along with experience in steel structure and HVAC systems
- CD’s containing the tender documents, detailed BOQ and guidelines for preparing the tender may be collected on any working day from Sunday to Thursday between 9:00 AM & 16:00 PM from “The Tender Committee, Oman Refreshment Co SAOG, Al Ghoubrah South Opp. Avenues Mall”
- The Tenders are to be submitted in sealed envelope separately as "Technical" and "Commercial" and to be signed, stamped, and addressed to Oman Refreshment Tender Committee and marked with Tender Number & Name. Company profile & work experience to be included.
- At the time of buying tender documents, payment receipts will be handed upon receipt of ID card copy and two business cards of the company’s representative.
- All tenderers should submit with their offers a Tender Bond in the amount of not less than 1% of the Tender value, valid for 90 Days from the date of Tender Submission obtained from a local bank in the Sultanate of Oman, and addressed to Oman Refreshment Company SAOG. Any bid without tender bond will be rejected.
- For tender clarification, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject being Tender Number & Name before 26/08/2020, any clarification after the mentioned date will not be considered.
- The submission date/time shall be on or before the deadline specified in the above table. Any proposal submitted after the given date/time will not be considered.
|Eligibility||Grade "A" contractors|
|Floating Date||01/01/1970||Fee||RO. 300/-|
|Tender Committee Secy. Office of CEO||Scope||
|Submission Date||10/09/2020||Price Quoted||ORC-132020.pdf|